Norse demigod Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norse demigod Camp

This is a forum for Norse demigods. If youre egyptian, you are welcome here too.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seventh character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Me

Me

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1178

Seventh character Empty
PostSubject: Seventh character   Seventh character EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 4:20 am

Seventh character Tumblr_m5sbynNLlU1ql6owv

Full Name: Cassandra Peters
Nicknames?: Cassie
Species: Mutant human mixed with snow tiger DNA
Birthday: 19/01
Place of birth: Germany
Picture: Seventh character Lulu_antariksa__lulu31180aaac48711e18cf91231380fd29b_7_cEkPn2m.sized

Height: 1. 62 m.
Weight: 45 kg
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Brown
Distinguishing marks: Sometimes when she's experiencing some extreme emotions, she gets caught in a stage between shifting to tiger and being a human. She also has sharp teeth and nails

Father: John Peters
Mother: Rebecca Peters
Siblings?: Jason Peters, dead
Children?: None, but when she has them, they'll be cursed with the same Snow Tiger DNA as their mother
Relatives?: Aunt Juliet

Flaws/weaknesses (3 required): She follows her gut and heart, not logic. She's unpredictable. Sh's still insane from times to times and has no memory of what happens while being a tiger
Powers: Communication with different cat species (lions, tigers, leopards etc), keeping her humanity while turned to a beast, turning into a snow tiger of course and incredible physical power, even though she has no control over it
Weaknesses to powers?: Mind controlling. Since she has two minds it causes her a terrible headache and practically immobilises her
Weapon?: Her teeth, claws and fighting insticts

Personality: Cassandra is a cheerful, childish teen full of energy. She's really immature for her age and can never be serious, all in an adorable way. She sees everything as a game and doesn't miss a chance to have fun
Education/occupation: College, but she never attends it, and she works at an ice cream shop
Talents/skills: Dancing, and playing basket
Hobbies: Playing drums and taking care of the neighboors pets

Rp example*: I giggled as I asked through the trees, Jason right behind me. "Come here, you little monster!" He exclaimed and jumped on me, causing us both to fall and roll around in the dirt. "No, Jason!" I squealed as he grabbed me and held me tightly to his side."Loser!" He smirked and laughed. I pouted and elbowed him in the guts."Loser!" I teased him mockingly as we laid on the dead leaves, laughing and staring up at the clear blue sky

Biography*: Cassandra was born in a poor family, along with her twin, Jason. Their mother loved them, but their father was a greedy, filthy alcoholic. One night he came home and beat his wife in front of the two frightened 3 year olds. The next day, Rebecca took them away at her sister's house. They spend their lives there happily but their father never stopped looking for them. Once he located them, he made a deal with their aunt, who hated them and was jealous of her sister. She drowned Rebecca and handed the kids over to their only, abusive parent. They suffered with him until they became 13. John had a scientist friend and found out the american government was looking for some people willing to be used for experiements. He gave his children up for the amount of 20.000 dollars and they were moved to a lab at the other side of the Atlantic, like guinea pigs. The final straw for Cassie was witnessing her brother die painfully during a test. His screams and wails of agony haunted her, awake and asleep. That was when she crossed the boarder of insanity. She was not used again since the experts feared for a backfiring. A couple of years later though, the head scientist retired and a cruel female took over. She had ambitions and big dreams, and her first wish was to make an army of mutant deadly animals, based on the countless stories with werewolves she had heard as a child. She decided to test it on Cassandra, but she ignored the warnings. The test did backfire and it resulted to the death of all the crew present at that moment, starting with the new head scientist. Cassandra escaped the laboratory and lived in the mountains for a year, in a constant change of shape from human to animal. The only good thing about it was that she forgot all about her previous life. She currently inhabits Boston, New England, USA

Notes: She wears glasses, but uses contacts most of the time. Her tiger ears are still apparent on her human form but she dies them under her hair. She can barely controlled he cat senses and instinct while being human. She's not really a demigod but they have accepted her in the camp because it's the only place she fits in
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1106

Seventh character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventh character   Seventh character EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 4:33 am

Approved, but I'm quite sure that you stole that from somewhere. Maybe Maximum ride RPG? xD
Back to top Go down
https://norsedemigods.rpg-board.net
Me

Me

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1178

Seventh character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventh character   Seventh character EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 4:34 am

no, it is my character
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1106

Seventh character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventh character   Seventh character EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 4:34 am

Alright.
Back to top Go down
https://norsedemigods.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Seventh character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventh character   Seventh character Empty

Back to top Go down

Seventh character
Page 1 of 1