Norse demigod Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norse demigod Camp

This is a forum for Norse demigods. If youre egyptian, you are welcome here too.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Guide To Having A Good Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tutto

Anzahl der Beiträge : 193

Important Guide To Having A Good Forum Empty
PostSubject: Important Guide To Having A Good Forum   Important Guide To Having A Good Forum EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:22 pm

These are simple ways to improve RP forums and is easy to follow.

1. Home Page/Portal
If you want to have a Home Page/Portal go to 'Administrator Panel' at the bottom of the page. Navigate your way to 'Modules' and click on 'Portal Management' in 'Portal and Widgets'. There you will be able to create a Home Page/Portal.
Note: On mine I don't have it but ill be getting it soon.
2. Chat Box
To activate the chat box you must go to 'Administrator Panel' located at the bottom of the page. Then find your way to 'Modules' and click on 'Configuration' in Chat Box. From there you will be given the choice whether to have Chat Box on or off.
Note: I highly recommend having a Chat Box.
3.Currency
Ok so to have a money system you will need to go in 'Administrator Panel' at the bottom of the page. Then go to the 'Modules' panel and scroll halfway to find 'Points and Reputation'. Proceed to point system and activate it. Then you can modify the functions.
Note: Be sure to go to 'Points Management' and edit the points given in each topic, forum and category.

This is it so far. Ill be adding more soon so keep watch. Hope you learnt something!
-Tutto
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1106

PostSubject: Re: Important Guide To Having A Good Forum   Important Guide To Having A Good Forum EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:47 am

Thank you master Tutto, on teaching us on how to Admin. Wait, what?
Anyway, Thanks.
I just learned how to do the currency thing.
Also I put in a chatbox.
Back to top Go down
https://norsedemigods.rpg-board.net
Tutto

Anzahl der Beiträge : 193

PostSubject: Re: Important Guide To Having A Good Forum   Important Guide To Having A Good Forum EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:36 am

Awesome. Glad to have helped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Guide To Having A Good Forum   Important Guide To Having A Good Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Guide To Having A Good Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Norse demigod Camp :: Out of Character :: Ooc-
Jump to: