Norse demigod Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norse demigod Camp

This is a forum for Norse demigods. If youre egyptian, you are welcome here too.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luna's Crew~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuNaAaAa --

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

Luna's Crew~ Empty
PostSubject: Luna's Crew~   Luna's Crew~ EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:40 am

"I'm done, I give up, I don't wanna pretend no more,"
    hello, all you wonderful people of ndc (hah, i'd made an acronym for the site!)
    and welcome to my wonderful list of characters. i plan on making more, but,
    eh, i'll have to stick with the ones i have for now. after all, i am quite busy, and
    i can't get on every single day because of school. yep, you guessed it, school.
    but don't you worry your pretty little heads, summer is pretty near, and we're
    all excited! so yeah anyway, enough of my silly little ramblings, you came here
    for my characters. by the way, i was thinking of making this one a bit more
    informative, unlike the one i wrote down in my forms. you know, like... i'd
    elaborate more. say how my character's parents met their godly husband/wife,
    stuff like that. so yeah, enjoy reading through my list of characters. vale!
"That's it, so what? I've lost a friend before."
Back to top Go down
LuNaAaAa --

Luna's Crew~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Crew~   Luna's Crew~ EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:52 pm

meet my characters,
    Alenna Jade "AJ" Greene, a shy and smart daughter of the Healing Goddess Eir
    Annabeth Chase, a wise and stubborn daughter of the Wisdom Goddess Athena

salve ibi!
    above is a really short summary of my characters' personalities and godly
    parents. so, yeah, more to see right below this post! basically i'll just put up an even
    more informative form-thingy. as i said, i'll elaborate on how the mortal/godly parents
    met, and some other stuff i think you might wanna know. so yeah, check out the posts
    below. vobis loqui postea!
Back to top Go down
LuNaAaAa --

Luna's Crew~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Crew~   Luna's Crew~ EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:15 pm

T H E C A N O N S

Annabeth Chase,
    this is how i always envisioned annabeth, so i'm sorry if you liked the movie-annabeth better
    Luna's Crew~ AnnaSophia+Robb
    Name: Annabeth Chase
    Myth: Greek
    What Camp: Camp Halfblood
    Godly Parent: Athena, goddess of wisdom
    Mortal Parent: Frederick Chase
    Powers: Annabeth has Divine Wisdom, meaning she has her mother's wisdom, and she knows a lot about architecture and Greek gods and creatures.
    Weapon: CB Knife
    Appearance: Annabeth has curly, blonde hair that reaches below her shoulders. Her eyes are a stormy grey. She is tall, fit, and athletic in build.
    Personality: She is absolutely in love with architecture and almost always spends time either
    reading about it, visiting national monuments, or designing new buildings. She can also be rather possessive of the
    people she loves. She can also be harsh the first time you meet her, but if you turn out okay, she can be very loyal.
    Annabeth is strong-minded and stubborn, and she is intellectual and witty. Annabeth's fatal flaw is hubris.

History: When her father got married to her step-mom, they had two kids together. But since
    Annabeth was a demigod, they were always attacked by monsters. Because of this, she and her parents started
    fighting. Her parents thought she was putting the whole family in danger because of the monsters. But Annabeth was
    attacked by spiders every night, but when her step-mom came to check, the spiders had gone. So her step-mom
    started to think she was a freak. She ran away from home. She fought monsters on the way, but Athena helped her.
    Soon she was found by Luke and Thalia. They traveled together and fought monsters until Grover found them and
    brought them to Camp. In the process, Thalia was turned into a tree. Camp Halfblood became Annabeth's new home.
    RP example: Annabeth opened her eyes as soon as the clock started ringing. It was 4:00, the Argo II was in the sky,
    probably being piloted by Coach Hedge, and she was ready to start packing. From next door, she could hear the light
    snoring of her fellow Halfbloods. Seaweed Brain's probably drooling, she thought with a light smirk. She changed her
    clothes and freshened up before leaving her room. When she reached the dining hall, she thought she could hear a loud
    humming. She opened the door to reveal Coach Hedge humming-

"YOU'RE EATING A SANDWICH AT FOUR IN THE MORNING? Then who's driving!?" Annabeth shouted. Hedge swallowed,
    then replied, "Leo." Annabeth slapped her forehead and went to see Leo. She saw him sitting there, his head nodding,
    mouth slightly open. "Leo," she hissed, "why are you sleeping!?" Leo jerked awake. He muttered a feeble apology and
    went back to driving. "We could have crashed!" Annabeth flailed. "We could have died! YOU COULD HAVE JUST LET
    HEDGE EAT HIS STUPID SANDWICH THERE!" And with that, she stormed off.

Notes: Playby is AnnaSophia Robb. Alexandra Daddario, the one who played Annabeth in the
    movies, was okay, but she wasn't blonde >.< So I decided to change it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luna's Crew~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Crew~   Luna's Crew~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Luna's Crew~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Norse demigod Camp :: Charrie place.-
Jump to: