Norse demigod Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norse demigod Camp

This is a forum for Norse demigods. If youre egyptian, you are welcome here too.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The nearby Infarmary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1106

The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:20 am

He looked away. He knew he had done this to her. He cried, at her. Feeling sorry. He leaned over and kissed her, with verything bad stuck inside him.
Back to top Go down
https://norsedemigods.rpg-board.net
Me

Me

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1178

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:23 am

I felt surprised but smiled and kissed him back.It felt kind of right to kiss that boy,Marcus.I knew I didn't know him at all,but it felt natural.I liked him,that was sure.But also...There was something else,something weirder.Was it love?It couldn't be...could it?
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:42 am

Marcus eyes flooded with pain. He had done this too her. He was a monster. Thats why voices where stuck in his head. A monster. A MEAN monster.
Back to top Go down
Me

Me

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:44 am

I pulled back and looked at the boy confused.I placed my hand on his cheek and looked into his eyes.

-What's wrong?Marcus,is everything ok?I asked and traved my fingertips on his soft skin.
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:50 am

"You. Me. You were my girlfriend. You tried to commit suicide, I saved you. I...Nearly cheated on you." marcus cried out in pain. He had stabbed himself in the arm.
Back to top Go down
Me

Me

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:54 am

I looked at him shocked before jumping up to find some bandages.I felt dizzy and the world started spinning but I had to help him.I grabbed some iodine from a table and walked unsteadily back to the bed.I washed his wound with it and pressed my palm on it,having found no bandages.I started sobbing and looked up at him.

-I'm sorry,I wispered.I'm sorry!
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:02 am

"You shouldnt be." he said and screamed. He didnt stop. His lungs errupted and he fainted.

Ooc: MUHHHHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Me

Me

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:06 am

-Marcus!I cried and holded him tightly.

My hand was bloody from his wound but I didn't care.I sniffed and ran my hand through his hair,letting out quiet sobs.Looking at his body,lying down at the bed reminded me something.Suddenly I had a flash back.It was Marcus lying at the same bed.He was hurt and there was a girl next to him.That had to be me.And he had called me Liona.Liona....Liona.....I kept stroking his hair,waiting for him to wake up,lost in my thoughts.

OOC:You are mean!
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:24 am

Ooc: I like my characters good 'ol tortures. Oh, and Ill skip to...Tomorrow.

Marcus woke up. He felt hard breathing. He had forgotten big chunks of his life as it seems. He only remberbered his parents, the place he was, and a girl named...Liona. That was it. He gasped for air, trying to get more of it into his seemingly broken lungs.

Ooc: Ill play a random doctor.

Dr. Jamiesen walked in. He looked down sadly at a boy named Marcus. "Hello, Marcus." he said. "Im afraid youlld never be able to breathe properly again. But that wont matter..." he said and looked away. "Because youll be dead in about 1 week. Im sorry. I really am. Camp doesnt like when people die. I am deeply sorry."
Back to top Go down
Me

Me

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:28 am

I woke up when I felt movement and saw Marcus trying to move.Trying to breatheI heard footsteps and turned to see a doctor coming.I heard his words with a panicked expression on my face.I let Marcus's hand and went to talk to the doctor.

-Hello?Dr....Jamiesen?I'm a girl.I think my name is Liona.I'm here for Marcus.Are you sure there is no way to save him?I would do anything!I said and started crying again.Please.....You have to save him.....I can't live without him....He is the only one I know in this goddamned camp!
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:36 am

Marcus choked.

The doctor sighed. "You cant. Im pretty sure he will be dead in a matter of minutes. In the state hes in, thats it."

Marcus looked up at Liona. He looked around one last time before falling into a koma.

Ooc: TIME SKIP! YAY!

"Im sure hes alive." "He cant be." "Im sure hes dead!" "Shut up, Connor!". Dr. Jamiesen looked down at the boy. "Hes alive." "Thats impossible."

Marcus woke up on a surgery table. Pain was in his throat. His skin aching. He missed Liona, wanting her too come to him.

"Marcus! Im sorry. Your heart stop about five times. We...put you down on surgery. It is a miracle. I bet that girl would love to see you." Dr. Jamiesen smiled at the other doctor, Dr. Connor. "Indeed." Connor said. He gave Marcus an Oxygen mask. He opened the door and rolled him towards the waiting room.
Back to top Go down
Me

Me

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:41 am

I looked at the closed door in agony.Marcus was in there for a long time.Too much time.I was ready to ran in again.The first time I tried the second doctor,Corner or something had pulled me out and almost tied me to my seat.But I got to kick him.That was something.Suddenly the door opened and I jumped up to see Dr.Corner rolling....Marcus.His eyes were opene and he was holding an Oxygen Mask on his face.I smiled and runned to them,hugging Dr.Corner tightly.

-Thank you,thank you,thank you!I singed and turned my attention to Marcus,stroking his cheeks and looking at him with teary eyes.So he'll be ok?Right?
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 am

"Yes. But he could still die any minute. And, you dont have to hug me. Hug him. " He pointed to Marcus.

Marcus lay still.

Connor looked unsurprised. "Dead. Im sorry, he JUST died. You witnessed this boys death."
Back to top Go down
Me

Me

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:48 am

-Wh-wh-what?I asked and made a step back,my skin tyrning pale and suddenly feeling very dizzy.Y-y-you a-a-a-a-are jo-joking,ri-right?H-he ca-can't be....
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:52 am

"Miss? Hes dead. And im sure there wont be another miracle." Connor looked at her.

Jamisen walked in and filled out Marcus' clipboard. "Died of heart attack. 2013. Well, thats another camper gone, I guess."

Back to top Go down
Me

Me

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:54 am

-No,he is not dea!He can't be dead!NO!I screamed and huged Marcus tightly.Wake up Marcus,prove them how strong you are.You are not dead,I know it!Wake up,damnit!
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:57 am

Marcus didnt move.

Connor was happy to have it gotten over with. He smiled at himself. "Well, Well. I suggest we bring him to his cabin one last time, maybe."

Jamiesen nodded. "Any last requests?"
Back to top Go down
Me

Me

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:58 am

-You can't take him away from me!I won't let you!I shouted and started rolling Marcus away and running out of the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:07 am

Jamiesen looked confused. "Hes dead, you idiotic little girl."

Connor laughed and got out his knife.
Back to top Go down
Me

Me

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:10 am

-NO!I screamed and turned to look at them.He can't be dead!He told me he'll always be here for me!You can't leave me now Marcus!You promised!
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:14 am

Jamiesen chuckled. "You. Or him. Decide quickly, smoochie."

Connor swiped his knife at her, almost hitting her chest. He smiled insanally.

Marcus felt something stir inside. He sat up and got out a random...sword/spear thingy. He stabbed at Connor and kicked him away. He looked at Jamiesen and threw his random javelin at him.

Th javelin his Jamieson in the chest, and it spluttered blood.

Both doctors lay on the ground , dead.
Back to top Go down
Me

Me

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:20 am

My breathing quickened as the knife grazed my skin.But then suddenly the doctor was dead.The the other one was on the ground,blood running out of his chest.I turned to see Marcus.I hugged him tightly and started crying for the sixth time this day.

-I knew you were ok!I knew it!I'm sorry Marcus,I'm so sorry!I sobbed and squeezed him ithgter.Are you ok?Are you hurt?
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:22 am

Marcus fell to the ground, smiling. He looked at his hands and loved her, for being the best person in the world."
Back to top Go down
Me

Me

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:25 am

I helped Marcus stand up and smiled at him.

-I missed you so much,I wispered andhelped him lie down at a bed.You'll be ok now.I'll take care of you.
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:52 pm

"I hope so." he said in a raspy voice. He drank a cup o water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The nearby Infarmary   The nearby Infarmary - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The nearby Infarmary
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next