Norse demigod Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norse demigod Camp

This is a forum for Norse demigods. If youre egyptian, you are welcome here too.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The maze runner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1106

The maze runner Empty
PostSubject: The maze runner   The maze runner EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:39 pm

The Maze runner is about a boy named Thomas, who wakes up in a metal box. He doesnt remeber anything but his first name. Half an hour passes, and the box gets opened. He finds himself in a comunity called 'The Glade'. He sees a group of Teenage boys, who tell him he is in a small place named the glade. Soon,Thomas befriends a twelve year old boy named Chuck. Thomas has a strange desire to be a Runner, who eplores the maze that is around them.

Rating- 10/10 stars, it is fast paced,Intresting and you can feel how Thomas feels in some sitouations.

I recommend this book for people who like trilogys, altough there has been a fourth book named 'The kill order.', which i a Prequel too the Maze runner.
It is in some ways like the Hunger games.

1. The Maze Runner.
2. The scorch Trials
3. The death Cure.
4. The Prequel to the Maze runner, The kill order.

Please read these books, They are the most amazing books I have read so far!

Back to top Go down
https://norsedemigods.rpg-board.net
Tutto

Anzahl der Beiträge : 193

The maze runner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The maze runner   The maze runner EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:56 am

Agreed in everything you said. It's the best series I have ever read in my life. It has an amazing well thought out plot, new creatures, intense survival and a bit of romance. All of these add up to be what I think as the best series ever. The Sci fi also adds to the books as it brings a whole new level of right and wrong. All the way there will be twists and turns with I can reassure you that you will never guess what happens.
This is a brilliant book which I highly recommend for people to read.
Back to top Go down

The maze runner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Norse demigod Camp :: Out of Character :: Book Reviews-
Jump to: