Norse demigod Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norse demigod Camp

This is a forum for Norse demigods. If youre egyptian, you are welcome here too.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tutto

Anzahl der Beiträge : 193

Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin) Empty
PostSubject: Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin)   Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:39 pm

I walked into my cabin. Smelling something burnt I found another kid who was practising fire but in the process lighting the couch. "Hey stop!" I shout at the kid. I pull out my long golden staff and point it at where the fire was burning. A wave of water comes out and extinguishes it. "GO PRACTICE OUTSIDE." The look on the kids face nearly made me laugh. It was a look of terror. He ran out in a flash. I laughed. "Good old Loki Cabin."
I trailed further seeing a small crowd of kids shouting and talking.
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1106

PostSubject: Re: Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin)   Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:15 am

Avery walked past the Loki cabin and heard alot of noise. She walked in. She saw a relativately handsome boy standing there. "Hi, there." she said. "Loki?"
Back to top Go down
https://norsedemigods.rpg-board.net
Tutto

PostSubject: Re: Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin)   Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:42 am

I grinned and looked back to see a girl around the same age as me. "Hey welcome to the Loki Cabin and yes I'm son of Loki. You?"
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

PostSubject: Re: Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin)   Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:46 am

"Oh. Thor." Avery said and smiled back. "norse god of Thunder and War."
Back to top Go down
Tutto

PostSubject: Re: Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin)   Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:50 am

"Yep I know him. Fathers enemy but who cares. Let me guess you came in wondering about the noise?" I ask giving a wink.
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

PostSubject: Re: Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin)   Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:52 am

Avery sighed heavily. "yes. My god, is there a civil war going on in here?" she said and tried not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Tutto

PostSubject: Re: Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin)   Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:55 am

"You would think so. It's just my little brothers and sisters fighting and going on about whatever, after all they children of Loki." I said.
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

PostSubject: Re: Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin)   Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:57 am

"Loki. God of Mischief and Illousions. Cool"
Back to top Go down
Tutto

PostSubject: Re: Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin)   Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:05 am

I laugh. "Yeah I thought it was awesome to still do in fact. Although Thor...that must be cool having powers of lightning and thunder!"
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

PostSubject: Re: Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin)   Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:05 am

"Kinda." Avery said. "Well I heard youre one of Camps leaders. Me too."
Back to top Go down
Tutto

PostSubject: Re: Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin)   Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:12 am

"Cool that means I will see you at the meetings and stuff." I wink. Suddenly a pan goes flying above my head. "Aye!! Watch it!"
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

PostSubject: Re: Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin)   Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:13 am

Avery laughed lpudly. "Dangerous!" she said still laughing. When she stopped she said "Yeah. Ill see there. Sure." she began laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Tutto

PostSubject: Re: Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin)   Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:23 am

I join in to laughing. "As you can see we are very chaotic." I pick up the pan and put it in the sink. "That's what makes my job a lot harder. So what's your cabin like?"
Back to top Go down
dairymilk
Admin
dairymilk

PostSubject: Re: Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin)   Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:23 am

"Shall I show you?" Avery asked.

Ooc: Ill post there, Kay?
Back to top Go down
Tutto

PostSubject: Re: Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin)   Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:36 am

OOC:yep
"Sure lets go before anymore objects fly at us." I say as we leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin)   Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cabin of Mischief (also known as The Loki Cabin)
Page 1 of 1